For more than 25 years, Kinesio® Taping has been breaking new ground in the fields of sports performance, pain management and physical therapy. The Kinesio® Taping Method is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It is used to successfully treat a variety of orthopaedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
Kinesio® Tex Tape is used to:
- Re-educate the neuromuscular system.
- Reduce pain.
- Enhance performance.
- Prevent injury.
- Promote improved circulation and healing.
The cost of Kinesio® Taping therapy is £35 per application. You will be invoiced for this separately to therapy and after the applications begin.
Orofacial neuromotor therapy
Orofacial neuromotor stimulation helps children with a range of oral feeding disorders and breathing difficulties which may include one or more of the following;
- Eating issues.
- Uncontrolled drooling.
- Open mouth posture and tongue protrusion.
- Muscle hypotonia.
- Oral hypersensitivity.
- Orofacial asymmetry.
- Dysphagia (swallowing difficulty).
- Voice changes – (nasal or very quiet speech).
- Respiratory system muscles weakness (noisy breathing).
The treatment involves:
- Improving symmetrical facial muscle movement and jaw control.
- Retraction of a protruding tongue and closing oral cavity.
- Improving correct sucking, chewing and swallowing by strengthening lip, tongue and the soft palate muscles.
- Regulating the breath and improving respiratory system function.
The cost of Orofacial neuromotor therapy is £50 per session. Sessions last between 45 minutes to one hour depending on the child and his/her requirements. Session frequency and duration will be agreed for each child.
You will be invoiced for this in advance of the sessions starting and payment will be treated as a confirmation of your booking. To make a booking please contact Anna Harazinska email@example.com or 07931 130199.