Corporate partners are extremely important to Footsteps Foundation. You can make a real contribution to the work of this amazing charity whilst encouraging team-building and raising the philanthropic profile of your organisation. Along with the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and young adults affected by neuromotor disorders, working with us includes:
- Full fundraising support with t-shirts, posters, fundraising tips and case studies to help you.
- An exciting range of fundraising events for your employees to choose from, including community events, running, bike rides, treks & adrenalin events
- Your logo on our website, features on Twitter & Facebook and as much PR as requested, including press releases.
- A charity representative to present to your employees about Footsteps Foundation – or come and visit the Footsteps Centre
- An inspiring and tangible way to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to corporate social responsibility
To find out how your business can get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01865 343851
Our corporate supporters
Footsteps Foundation is very grateful for the on-going support provided by: