Corporate partners are extremely important to Footsteps Foundation.
You can make a real contribution to the work of this amazing charity whilst encouraging team-building and raising the philanthropic profile of your organisation. Along with the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and young adults affected by neuromotor disorders, working with us includes:
- Full fundraising support with t-shirts, posters, fundraising tips and case studies to help you.
- An exciting range of fundraising events for your employees to choose from, including community events, running, bike rides, treks & adrenalin events
- Your logo on our website, features on Twitter & Facebook and as much PR as requested, including press releases.
- A charity representative to present to your employees about Footsteps Foundation – or come and visit the Footsteps Centre
- An inspiring and tangible way to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to corporate social responsibility
Our Corporate Supporters
Footsteps Foundation is very grateful for the on-going support provided by:
Have you ever wanted to reach the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro with the African sunrise?
Join a fun 5km colour-run in your local park? Cycle to Paris with hundreds of other triumphant athletes? Trek through Scottish glens or run through traffic-free London streets? There are a wealth of brilliant challenge events out there and you could make it all worthwhile by doing it for charity – if you have a dream or an idea just speak to us at Footsteps Foundation and we can help tailor-make a fundraising experience of a lifetime for individuals and groups.
A good starting point is to take a look at the variety of events below and see what kind of event you would like to do. Then call us for a chat on 01865 343851 about supporting your event & fundraising – we can give you lots of advice as well as a sports t-shirt and help to set up a Just Giving page.
The majority of children we support at Footsteps are often unable to participate in walks, cycles and runs, simply because they do not have the independent physical ability to do so.
We often take walking, cycling and running for granted so what better way of giving something back to those who aren’t so lucky, than by using your legs to help disabled children access intensive physiotherapy!
We would love you to fundraise through one of these events. These are some examples but feel free to find your own.
Challenge Event Listings
Tough Mudder is an endurance event series in which participants attempt 10–12 mile-long obstacle courses that test mental and physical strength. Find one near you.
Visit http://www.actionchallenge.com/challenges , https://findarace.com/ or https://www.letsdothis.com/ for more information and get in touch with us to register through Footsteps. This has loads of challenge events to consider.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of these events, please email email@example.com